Due to the coronavirus and the uncertainty of what April brings us, Scoutmaster Jimmy Sneddon and the Greater Alabama Council have made the decision to postpone the spring Wood Badge course and move it to fall 2020. This was a difficult decision but one that made the most sense .

The new dates for Wood Badge Course S9-120 are:

Weekend 1
September 18-20
Camp Comer

Weekend 2
October 3-4
Camp Westmoreland

If you are currently signed up for the course please contact the Scoutmaster (information below) and let him know if you can attend on those dates. You will be given first priority. Once he has heard from everyone, and if there are spaces, registration will be reopened. As of right now the course is full.

If you had signed up and can’t make the fall course dates, you can plan to attend the 2021 course which is tentatively planned for April 2021. More information on that course at a later time.

Wood Badge Course S9-120