Resources for Wood Badge

As you make plans to attend Wood Badge there are a few things you may need. Maps, health forms, maybe a little history of Wood Badge in general. This is your resource.

Medical Records

Annual Health and Medical Record
Parts A,B&C are needed for all participants to attend a Wood Badge course in the Greater Alabama Council. Part C requires a physicians signature.

Maps of Camp in the Greater Alabama Council

Courses have taken place at the following GAC scout camps.

Wood Badge History

Questions from the Wood Badge Quiz were found in many places locally and on the internet. A large portion of questions came from this book published by the Boy Scouts of America.